To more precisely target different areas of the back, we have created a machine that emphasizes the three main hand positions, underhand, overhand, and neutral. By using a fixed hand position, the strength trainer dictates which protocol his lifters are using, therefore creating a more measurable training protocol, which is key to effective training.
- Independently moving handles allow the freedom to train your arms together or independently.
- Adjustable seat and arms allow all users to fit the machine to their sizes and need.
- Three separate hand positions allow the user to target muscle stimulation.
- S.E.T. (Set Extension Technology) range limiter allows intense training through a variety of ranges.
- Rotating vertical handles maximize muscular tension during the rowing movement.